Summer is on its way! We have an exciting new plan for VBS this year–we’re partnering with Missions and Heartland Camps to bring a 5-day, ALL-day camp to church! Check out this video to experience the week:
Holmeswood’s Heartland VBS
June 18 – 22, 2018
9:00 am – 5:00 pm*
Current K – 6th Graders
$50 (scholarships available)
2 Steps to Sign Up:
1. Register Here:
- A Few Registration Tips:
- Each family creates a free Account Login.
- Under “Tier Pricing,” select “Tier 1” for Traveling Day Camps. You’ll pay the church (not Heartland).
- Under “Traveling Day Camp,” select “Holmeswood Baptist Church TDC – June 18-22”
- Other Details:
- Lunches and afternoon snacks are included each day. Please note in registration if your child has food allergies/sensitivities; if we are unable to accommodate such, we will notify you to pack a lunch each day.
- Once you register your child(ren), we will send you a few announcements and details as they arise, via email. We are thrilled to spend part of the summer with your family!
- Pay by Cash or Check (to “Holmeswood Baptist Church“) by Friday, June 1. Payments can be dropped off (Mon-Fri 9-4, Sundays) or mailed to:
Holmeswood Baptist Church
9700 Holmes Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64131
Optional: Scholarship Request
- We never want finances to be a reason your child can’t attend camp. We have some scholarship money available!
- Please fill out this Scholarship Request Form by Friday, May 18: https://holmeswood.wufoo.com/forms/zy7ayut14nfwuz/
- This request will be between you and Laurel Cluthe, Pastor of Families, and your family’s privacy will be upheld. You will receive an email notifying you of the scholarship received by Jun 1.
*Camp Times are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily. If your family is in need of early or late care, please email Laurel . cluthe @holmeswood .org to make special arrangements.